Catholic Social Services 2018 national conference
This conference will be a rewarding time to connect with leaders of Catholic social service agencies from across the country, to be re-inspired about our shared mission of service, and to reflect on the major issues that affect our communities and organisations.
It will be interactive at all stages – Hearing, Healing and building Hope is not a passive program. The venue is the Catholic Leadership Centre, East Melbourne.
The conference program includes:
- Keynote from Phil Glendenning, Director, Edmund Rice Centre & President, Refugee Council of Australia
- Forum on changing the economic paradigm, with Joe Zabar, Ged Kearney and John Roskam
- Forum on responding to abuse, ensuring safe environments and dedication to service with Robert Fitzgerald and Sheree Limbrick
- Discussion on the 2020 Plenary Council of the Church in Australia, with Archbishop Mark Coleridge
- Workshops on key current issues including the NDIS, social housing, NFP governance issues, caring for vulnerable clients and preventing family violence.
Tickets are affordably priced:
- Early Bird All Conference Sessions is $385, plus $75 for Conference Dinner.
- Single session tickets are available at $100 per morning or afternoon session.
- A group discount of 10% is available for 4 or more tickets.