CatholicCare Western Sydney and the Blue Mountains
CatholicCare Social Services Parramatta is influenced by Gospel values and guided by Catholic Social Teaching to provide compassionate, professional and relevant support to enable and empower the people in our diverse community. CatholicCare Social Services Parramatta provides high quality social services for the Parramatta Diocese covering the Cumberland Plain from Parramatta through Blacktown, Mt Druitt to Penrith, the Blue Mountains, the Hawkesbury and the Hills Districts.
CatholicCare Social Services Parramatta aims to serve the communities of Western Sydney by developing, implementing and resourcing a range of high quality social services that is aimed at strengthening and supporting individuals, families and communities.CatholicCare Social Services Parramatta provides a wide range of programs and services under four portfolios:
1. Counselling and Education Portfolio assists individuals, couples, children and families to develop and maintain safe, supportive, healthy and enriching relationships.
2. Disability, Mental Health and Ageing Portfolio enables aged and disabled people to live a quality life.
3. Community and Family Support Portfolio empowers and strengthens families to ensure the resilience and wellbeing of children and young people.
4. Aboriginal and Community Development Portfolio empowers communities through cultural awareness and integration.
Sr Vivienne Keely, A/Executive Director
38 Prince Street , Blacktown, NSW, 2148, Australia
(02) 8843 2500
- Aged Care (Community)
- Early Learning (including Child Care)
- Children's Services (excluding Foster Care)
- Community Building
- Family Violence
- Emergency Relief (includes Disaster Relief)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Family and Relationships Services
- Financial Counselling
- Gambling Help
- Marriage Education
- Pastoral Ministries
- Pregnancy Support
- Youth Services